Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Making it official

Now that the Electoral College has made it official, I will do the same: I will NEVER work with a Trump administration.

I will never work with a Trump administration that stands as the antithesis of my values; I will never work with that administration of racists, oligarchs and kleptocrats.

Therefore, I am announcing that I will be discontinuing my work with American public and cultural diplomacy moving forward.  I will not work with a Trump State Department led by an oil executive and I will never do public and cultural diplomacy on behalf of Trump America.

I am finishing out my season with Next Level, but will not continue moving forward to future seasons.  I am no longer pursuing other State Department grants for Levantine Public Diplomacy.

In short, I am done and I am out.

I don't know what is next, so hold the questions; you all know me well enough to know that I will share it when I do.

Peace.

No comments: