Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013

Boston, Amsterdam, The Hague, Utrecht, Brooklyn, St. Louis,  Manhattan, St. Louis, San Francisco, Portland, St. Louis, Washington, Baltimore, Brasilia, Goiânia, Recife, Natal, Salvador, Porto Alegre, Curitiba, São Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Rio de Janeiro, São Paulo, Charleston, Columbia, Paris, Giverny, Poitier, Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Bruges, Amsterdam, Brooklyn, St. Louis, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Albuquerque, Maui, Washington, Mexico City, Taxco, Philadelphia.

It takes me literally 5 lines to list all the places I visited in 2013.  Wow.  I clocked a lot of miles in the year that passed.

I think I progressed a bit too.  In the year prior, I summered in the scorched deserts of Iraq and wintered in the frozed tundra of Central Asia; this year, I summered in Paris and wintered in Maui and Mexico City. Viva la differencia!

Rather than try to recount the year in its gory and glory details (as done in years past '12, '11, '10, '09, '08, '07, '06) I put together a little movie of the year that was as seen through my lens.

Thanks to everyone who made this such a special year.


video

1 comment:

Abba said...

I love the selfie with the mask...