Thursday, October 03, 2013

Short Horror Stories

Wonderfully creepy two-sentence horror stories:

I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”

Unfortunately, the pictures diminish the stories.  When my friend Megha, a thespian, recited them from memory, they gave me serious chills.

My daughter won't stop crying and screaming in the middle of the night.  I visit her grave and ask her to stop, but it doesn't help.

And one last fav.  

You hear your mom calling you into the kitchen. As you are heading down the stairs you hear a whisper from the closet saying, "Don't go down there honey, I heard it too."

This reminds me of my encounter on the way to the bathroom at the Houdini Museum yesterday, I will share that shortly.

No comments: