Thursday, July 25, 2013

How much time do you need?

My friend Shafiq asked that very good question: how much time do you/we need?

Enough to fill my Time Bank? With Time Notes?  


Tolstoy asked: how much land does a man need to live by?

But back to the original question, how much time do I need?  Well, I need another month in Paris, because one month is just not enough.  I think I will be ready to come back then, if I am ever ready.  But I just need enough time to get the plague of ideas of my shoulders-- enough time to dump these thoughts that have been weighing on my weary mind onto blank white pages.

1 comment:

Pennsylvania Mortgage Rates said...

Refinance is just one of the services of hansenmtg.com. You can enjoy a record breaking lowest interest rate if you seek the refinance service of hansenmtg.com. This is a great help if you are facing problems such as lower payment or cash shortage.